Happy april fools ya’lls! Thought I would just leave you some funny pranks that you can pull off and do to your friends! Here is a guide to pull pranks on your victims! I have gathered a list of harmless pranks and April Fools jokes guaranteed to entertain and delight! The plotting and planning are half the fun. Watching the reaction is the icing on the cake.
Take some tape and place it over the optical laser of the victim’s mouse.
When the victim tries to use the mouse the cursor won’t move.
You will see you victim confused as they will not know what happened.
Unplug the keyboard and/or mouse from the computer.
1. Practice the following trick: place a coin on your head, and drop the coin into a funnel that is inserted into your pants.
2. Find the victim and tell him you learned a trick that is very difficult to master.
3. Perform the trick. (The victim will ask to try it themselves).
4. Right before they drop the coin, take a glass of water and pour it into the funnel.
Don’t cry over spilled liquid
1. Tell a friend that you know a great trick.
2. Tell your fiend to balance a full glass of beer (or any liquid) on the back of his hands.
3. Bet your friend that they can’t balance a glass on both hands at once (with your help to put them in place).
4. As soon as you have the glasses balanced, stand up and walk out.
And here are some more fun ideas! 🙂 🙂 🙂 For aaaalll of your pranking needs and desires!
-Borrow someone’s cell phone and change the language setting to a foreign language.
-Change the language for Google on someone’s computer.
-Swap the signs on the men’s and ladies’ rest rooms.
-Hide scented air fresheners all over someone’s office.
-Add food coloring to milk that comes in a cardboard container.
-Add food coloring to the windshield washer fluid of someone’s car.
-Switch around random keys on someone’s keyboard who isn’t a very good typist.
-Switch the Push and Pull signs on a set of doors.
-Hide food in a trash can and when someone comes by grab some and eat it.
-Replace Oreo cream-filling with toothpaste and offer one to someone.
-Take something from someone’s office and leave them a ransom note.
Have a happy april fools friends!!! Don’t be the person whose fooled, be the fool-er!!! 🙂